Terms of Service
Please Read Our Terms of Service Below
Terms of Service
Last updated: 15 December 2019
All the Website Standard Terms and Conditions mentioned on this page, shall govern the use of this website, the content within and the product we offer. These terms and conditions are applicable in full force and take control of how you can use this website and our product.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “WaaS Pro”, refers to us at Blitz Industries, Inc. and the products we are offering you. Similarly, terms like “users”, “you”, “your” refer to all our users and visitors surfing the website or using a product.
You must not use this website, if you have any objection to any of the Website Standard Terms and Conditions listed on this page.
By confirming to these terms and conditions, you accept that you will abide by the following eligibility terms. Moreover, in case if you are a part of a corporation, where the end-users as well as the employees and all the other members of the corporation who will be permitted to access the site and license the content and / or the product that is purchased should accept these terms and conditions.
Eligibility: You are eligible to enter into this agreement and:
- You were not prohibited by any law, judicial act or a competent authority to enter into an agreement.
- You are an adult, or you have gained adequate consent from your parents / legal guardians to enter into this agreement.
- You were not previously prohibited by Blitz Industries to enter into an agreement like this.
- You are not a resident of any prohibited state and you are not a member of any terror organization.
- If you are working on behalf of an organization, you hold all necessary permits to enter into an agreement.
Access: You cannot sell, rent, share or transfer your access to our website.
Acceptable Use: You shall use the product and services in its true form and refrain from any activity which may infringe, disrupt or delay services to the other users. You shall not use the services for any malicious activities such as sending spam, unsolicited messages, harass, stalk or threaten any other person or system. You shall not create any script, software, code or program which may impair, disrupt, diminish or add functionality to the services.
Verifying your Account: When registering for a product or service, Blitz Industries may ask you to verify your identification through various means. If you have registered with an email ID, Blitz Industries may send you a message to the same address that you’ve provided. This message may contain links or a list of information we’ll need to identify you as the sole owner of the email ID.
Securing Your Account: As a measure to keep our services and confidential information such as licenses, etc. safe, you are bound to secure your account with a strong password.
One Account Per Person: You are allowed to have only one account on our website. While each account is allowed to be used by a single user. If you are a part of an organization and own an account on behalf of it, you are allowed to grant access to a few employees. In this case, you will be held responsible for their behavior on our website.
Sharing an Account: You are strictly prohibited from sharing your account details with any third parties.
Abuse Notification: You are required to inform Blitz Industries immediately, in case you get adequate information that your account has been hacked or if you get an information about the unauthorized usage of your account.
The services provided by Blitz Industries as on this day are as mentioned below. Blitz Industries holds complete authority to add or deprecate any services according to its sole discretion without any prior notice.
Online Store: Blitz Industries shall allow you to purchase licenses through the online store. Any item shall be sold under a specific license and each item you purchase will be associated with unique license key.
Updates: Blitz Industries may provide you with updates for the product offered. These updates can be implemented with your discretion, by updating the files and database on your server.
License Key: Every customer who purchases our product is provided with a license key that is required to unlock benefits such as automatic updates, support from our developers and extra resources for the product offered. This license key is a property of Blitz Industries. You are free to use it on your own website. You can also use it on websites of your customers if the website is made by you. However sharing the license key with any third party is not allowed.
Knowledge Base: Blitz Industries shall provide with certain manuals, articles and tutorials that will help you use the licensed product. Most of these are available free of cost, while Blitz Industries holds the authority to charge for some additional documents.
For all the services and products offered by Blitz Industries, you will have to pay the specified fees as published on the respective websites from time to time. The payment shall be made via different available payment modes and in any case where you purchase a subscription, the billing shall be made under a recurring subscription.
Blitz Industries may from time to time determine or update the pricing for particular products and services.
All Blitz Industries products are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew every year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This is applicable for all paid products, unless otherwise states; and the ones that come with a lifetime license which do not require renewals.
A recurring license will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels the subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of Blitz Industries license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of the original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid every year (1 year) unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time easily by contacting us. If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the product and service after your license expires.
- Our product may come with a renewal discount that one can avail if the license is renewed within the renewal period. Post which, the renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at that particular time, exclusive of any discounts. Blitz Industries holds complete authority in managing the cost and discounts in such cases.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price (at that particular time) for the extension license. We cannot apply older pricing to your new renewal purchase.
LICENSE OF OUR WORDPRESS PRODUCTS
All our WordPress plugins, themes and their source code available for download on this website are licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0 or later.
REFUND POLICY AND LICENSE CANCELLATIONS
We believe in all our products and stand by their quality and performance. However, things might not work in the same way for everyone. Therefore, if you come across an issue that cannot be resolved, or feel that our product isn’t working as expected, you can contact us for a refund (less the non-refundable payment processing fee of 3.25% on average) within 14 days after purchase. We’ll be happy to refund the entire amount.
- We will process your refund as soon as possible. In some cases, we might even offer to resolve an issue for you.
- No refunds will be processed after 14 days post-purchase. If you are not happy, apply for a refund within 14 days after purchase.
- By requesting and receiving a refund, you relinquish all ownership of your license and agree to cease the use of the product immediately.
- We reserve the rights to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
- You can submit a refund request by opening a support ticket.
Our products are provided to you as-is, and without any warranty for its quality. We shall never be liable for any damage or flaw in the product and you agree that you use our products and services entirely at your own risk.
WaaS.PRO (Blitz Industries, Inc.) gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained in this website. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use these plugins or any plugins associated with them, or from your reliance on the information and material on this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance.
This website also contains links to other internet sites. Such links are provided a