Author : Blitz Site Analytics Pro
Author URI : https://www.waas-pro.com
Tags : Site Analytics Pro, WordPress, MultiSite, SingleSite
Requires at least : 4.5
Tested up to : 4.9.8
Requires PHP : 5.5
Enables Blitz Site Analytics for your site with statistics inside WordPress admin panel. Single and multi site compatible!
This Plugin can be used for:
1. Network Website 2. Single Website
● Activate Plugin
● License Activation
2.1.INSTALLATION & ACTIVE PLUGIN
After successful login to Network Admin
1. Upload or extract the documentation folder to your site’s wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in Network Admin.
2. Enable/Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in Network Admin.
1. After network activation, a new page of plugin configurations is added under Settings tab. ( see screenshot ) path: Go to Network Admin -> Settings ->Site Analytics Pro Plugin Activation
2. To activate license ( Go to Network Admin -> Settings -> Site Analytics Pro Activation ) add License key & click Activate button. ( see screenshot )
3.SITE ANALYTICS SETTINGS
NETWORK SETTINGS / GLOBAL SETTINGS
=> After License Activation you can proceed to settings (Follow steps below)
Network Site Steps :- Network Admin -> Settings -> Site Analytics Pro Settings (see screenshot below)
=> Before any settings firstly you have to get your access code from Google by clicking on link given in starting of settings i.e Basic Site Tracking Settings & then enter in “input access code” field (see screenshot below)
=> Once you get your Access Code from Google then you can set global settings for all the main sites (see screenshot below)
Site Analytics Options Explanation Below :-
Network-wide Tracking Code :- Enter your Site Analytics tracking code which you have got from Google. Ex: UA-XXXXX-X. The Network-wide tracking code will track your entire network of sub-sites.
Site Analytics in