Author : Blitz Settings Wizard Pro
Author URI : https://www.waas-pro.com
Tags : Settings Wizard Pro, WordPress, MultiSite
Requires at least : 4.5
Tested up to : 4.9.8
Requires PHP : 5.5
Blitz Settings Wizard Pro introduces a wizard setup for newly registered user when they visit their dashboard for first time. It includes business settings, social settings & domain mapping settings which are autopopulated on site settings pro setings & wp ultimo.
● Activate Plugin
● License Activation
2.1.INSTALLATION & ACTIVE PLUGIN
After successful login to Network Admin
- Upload or extract the documentation folder to your site’s wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in Network Admin.
- Enable/Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in Network Admin.
- “Settings Wizard Pro” plugin will not be active unless “Site Settings Pro” plugin is not installed & active in network admin.
1. After network activation, a new page of plugin configurations is added under Settings tab. ( see screenshot ) path: Go to Network Admin -> Settings ->Settings Wizard Pro->Activation
2. To activate license ( Go to Network Admin -> Settings -> Settings Wizard Pro Activation ) add License key & click Activate button. ( see screenshot )
After plugin license is activated you will got the configuration tab in left of license tab. (see screenshot)
( Go to Network Admin -> Settings -> Settings Wizard Pro Activation )
From here you can enable/disable the options which you want to show in frontend wizard dashboard after user registration. Here you can only see the options which are enabled in “Site Settings Pro” plugin.
- Wizard Steps (New regist