Author : Blitz Settings Wizard Pro
Author URI : https://www.waas-pro.com
Tags : Settings Wizard Pro, WordPress, MultiSite
Requires at least : 4.5
Tested up to : 4.9.8
Requires PHP : 5.5
Blitz Settings Wizard Pro introduces a wizard setup for newly registered user when they visit their dashboard for first time. It includes business settings, social settings & domain mapping settings which are autopopulated on site settings pro setings & wp ultimo.
● Activate Plugin
● License Activation
2.1.INSTALLATION & ACTIVE PLUGIN
After successful login to Network Admin
- Upload or extract the documentation folder to your site’s wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in Network Admin.
- Enable/Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in Network Admin.
- “Settings Wizard Pro” plugin will not be active unless “Site Settings Pro” plugin is not installed & active in network admin.
1. After network activation, a new page of plugin configurations is added under Settings tab. ( see screenshot ) path: Go to Network Admin -> Settings ->Settings Wizard Pro->Activation
2. To activate license ( Go to Network Admin -> Settings -> Settings Wizard Pro Activation ) add License key & click Activate button. ( see screenshot )
After plugin license is activated you will got the configuration tab in left of license tab. (see screenshot)
( Go to Network Admin -> Settings -> Settings Wizard Pro Activation )
From here you can enable/disable the options which you want to show in frontend wizard dashboard after user registration. Here you can only see the options which are enabled in “Site Settings Pro” plugin.
- Wizard Steps (New registered user can set following things for newly created website) i.e
- Business Details
- Social Links
- Brand Colors/Fonts
- Open Graph
- Google Tracking ID (It will work only if Site Analytics plugin is active)
- Base Color
- Network Logo
All this above options are totally dependent on the options which are already setup in settings of “Site Settings Pro” plugin (see screenshot below).
3.1.USER & WEBSITE REGISTRATION
Signup of User & Website include following steps.
NOTE :- After each step user have a link below the panel to go back to previous step.
STEP 1 (Pick a Plan):- In first step signup page will give you above plans to select for your new website which you can set basis of Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly.
STEP 2 (Template Selection) :- From here you can select template for your new website. (see screenshot only one template is available here)
STEP 3 (Site Details) :- From here you can add “Site Title” & “Site URL”.
“Domain” is auto selected here (see screenshot)
STEP 4 (Account Details) :- This is the last step in registration process from here user can add his/her login details for new website. (see screenshot below)
After completing registration user will be automatically redirected to the dashboard of wizard where user will be able to see the options which are setup by network admin and set up value for them from here (see screenshot below).
As in network admin, admin have set only four options in “Wizard Steps” i.e
- Business Details
- Social Links
- Brands Colors/Fonts
- Open Graph
- Google Tracking ID (It is not showing in dashboard as it not setup by admin in configuration settings of “Wizard Pro” see configuration settings explained above)
NOTE :- After each step user have a link below the panel to skip the current step & skip the all guide settings.
Explanations of all options available in dashboard i.e
1. Business Details :- From here user can add business and contact details for his website & also user can add new logo for website, fields which are highlighted with red bordered are required things. (see screenshot)
2. Social Links :- From here user can add social links details, user have to add at least one social link unless it will not go to next step (see screenshot)
3. Brands Colors/Fonts :- From here user can set Font Settings, Color Settings & Button Settings (see screenshot).
User will also get a nice feature to view his selected font preview side by side on top of font selection box. User have to select at least one option in order to proceed to next step.
4. Open Graph :- From here user can add all SEO data into new website like “Meta Title”, “Meta Description” & logo (see screenshot).
All fields in this step are required user have to fill all options in order to proceed.
4.NEW SITE ADMIN PANEL
1. After user have done all the required settings in wizard dashboard in the previous step it will redirected to the back admin of newly created website with all the details populated in it which is selected by user at the time of wizard setup in previous step. (see screenshot)
All options in this “Site Settings” plugin options are populated by the information which is selected in wizard setup in previous step.
All settings for options “Business details”, “Typography”, “Colors”, “Buttons” & “SEO” which are done at the time of Wizard setup will populate here in the site settings options.
2. In newly registered website dashboard user will able to see the status of Setup Wizard.
-> If all the steps are completed during wizard setup then it will show all options with strike-through over them. (see screenshot below)
-> if any of the step is skipped by user at the time of wizard setup then it will not show strike-through over them. (see screenshot below it indicated that “Social Links” is skipped)