Live Editor PRO For Elementor
Author : Blitz Live Editor PRO For Elementor
Author URI : https://www.waas-pro.com
Tags : Settings Live Editor Pro, WordPress, Elementor
Requires at least : 4.5
Tested up to : 4.9.8
Requires PHP : 5.5
An Editor Your Customers Will Love. Give your clients a fast and easy way to edit content without needing to touch the Elementor page builder! Build Your Pages with Elementor, Edit Them with Live Editor Pro.
● Activate Plugin
● License Activation
2.1.INSTALLATION & ACTIVE PLUGIN
After successful login to Admin
- Upload or extract the documentation folder to your site’s wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in Admin.
- Enable/Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in Admin.
- This plugin will work only for the page which is created using elementor.
1. After plugin activation, a new page of plugin configurations is added under Settings tab. ( see screenshot ) path: Go to Admin -> Settings -> Live Editor PRO for Elementor->Activation
2. To activate license ( Go to Admin -> Settings -> Live Editor PRO for Elementor Activation ) add License key & click Activate button. ( see screenshot )
1. You can activate live editor by clicking “Live Editor” for any page which is built with Elementor (see screenshot)
2. After clicking “Live Editor” in top dashboard panel it will become active & you will be able to edit all the content in this page Each section of the page can be edited with live editor user will not have to open it in elementor. (see screenshot)
3. User can also replace images by clicking on them & also replace links for the buttons by just clicking on them.
-> For Banner Image just click on the banner image & icon in the widget get activated click on it & it will open the upload media to replace existing banner. (see screenshot)
-> For text you can simply click on the text you want to update & it will get active just type here the new content you want to add, you can also do other settings like Bold, Italic, Underline & also add link for this text. (see screenshot)
4. After all editing you have to just click done in the Live Editor Fixed widget coming in front of page. (see screenshot)
5. After clicking done it will give you three options i.e “Discard”, “Publish” & “Cancel”, which you can select according to your needs. (see screenshot)
6. It give your clients a fast and easy way to edit content without needing to touch the Elementor page builder, Build Your Pages with Elementor, Edit Them with Live Editor Pro.