1.WP ULTIMO CARTFLOWS INTEGRATION
Plugin Name: WP Ultimo – CartFlows Integration
Author : WaaS-Pro.com
Author URI: http://www.WaaS-Pro.com
Tags: WP Ultimo, WooCommerce, WordPress, MultiSite, WooCommerce Subscriptions, CartFlows Pro
Requires at least: 4.5
Tested up to: 4.9.8
Requires PHP: 5.5
Network : True
License: GPL2 etc
Integrate your WP Ultimo network to your WooCommerce Subscriptions & CartFlows Pro. All plans will automatically be linked to WooCommerce subscriptions & payment handling using WooCommerce CartFlows Pro.
● Activate Plugin
● License Activation
2.1.INSTALLATION & ACTIVATE PLUGIN
After successful login to Network Admin
1. Upload or extract the documentation folder to your site’s wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in Network Admin.
2. Enable/Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in Network Admin.
3. Plugin require following plugins installed & activated :
3.1 WP Ultimo (Network Activate)
3.2 WooCommerce (Activate on Main Site)
3.3 WooCommerce Subscriptions (Activate on Main Site)
3.4 CartFlows Pro (Activate on Main Site)
3.5 WP Ultimo: CartFlows Integration (Network Activate)
Note: Please installed the above Plugins Otherwise it will shows the fatal errors.
1. After activation, a new page of plugin configurations is added under Settings tab. ( see screenshot ) path: Go to Network admin -> WP Ultimo ->License Activation WP Ultimo Cartflows
2. To activate license ( path: Go to Network admin ->WP Ultimo-> License Activation WP Ultimo CartFlows ) add License key & click Activate or save.
1. To enable features ( path: Go to Network Admin ->WP Ultimo -> Settings-> Payment Gateways) check the features need to enable & click SAVE
● Active Gateway
● Under Active Gateway Tab, Select WooCommerce, it will display. Please see in Screenshot.
● Please Enter Button Label in Button Label Field
Name : This setting is used for name. we can display name to this particular integration.
Button Text : Here you can enter the button text for button i.e shown on frontend.
3.AUTOMATIC PRODUCTS CREATED
- After License Activation, created products from plans based on enabled pricing.
Beacuse all pricing options are enabled in ultimo settings i.e monthly, quarterly & yearly so 9 product are created.
- Automatic products are created on installation based on WP Ultimo plans. these products are further used while payment & CartFlows Pro integrations.
- After user follows the steps of signup, on payment integartion step our button appears.
- Automaticalloy related product to ultimo plan is added to cart & user is redirected to checkout page.
5.SIGNUP WITH CARTFLOWS
- User has created a funnel & our woo subscription product is attached to its checkout page then default checkout page will be replaced with CartFlows Pro flow.